Monday, January 17, 2011

Pacesetter Reset, Personal Inventory, last chance for your Team of 4

Pacesetter Reset: Important notes - you MUST sign and return the commitment form (download from the business center or call your Regional).  Then you must have at least 4 new quality enrollments or develop one new personal director (who enrolls at least 4 this month).  If you didn't purchase a Career or Value pack yet, that must also happen.  Lastly, you must also be at least an active Director by the end of January to take advantage of this reset.

Remember the Mentoring bonus is also dramatically affected by this reset!  Pay attention to those in your group that could use the Pacesetter Reset and help them start advancing on Pacesetter again, doubling your Mentoring bonuses along the way!


Teams of 4 - if you haven't emailed leadershipconnection@hotmail.com with your team of at least 4, you still have a few more days to get that done. Tue Feb 1st @ 9pm EST - special call with Ed and Paulette for those that have put their teams together.

Jeff Stutz = $470k in the last 24 months :)
Ed's December check...$310,173.69

Building a business to last a lifetime!

First month of a new year...great time to take an inventory of yourself:
...answer each of these:
  1. Am I interested, or committed?
  2. Is my spouse or significant other on board?
  3. Do I have business cards? (Great resources @ http://rmbarry.com )
  4. Have I listened to the Getting Started CDs?
  5. Do I subscribe the MORE report, the BEST series, and MyMelaleuca?
  6. Do I plug in to the Leadership Connection call?
  7. Am I attending the Directors' Dinners?
  8. Do I understand WHY to sell Pacesetter Packs?
  9. Do I consistently hold 48 hour followups?
  10. Am I comfortable with the Preferred Customer program?
  11. Can I explain clearly why Melaleuca is not MLM? (Critical question: How does the money flow? ..from pocket to pocket?)
  12. Am I going to Convention?
  13. Do I understand the definition of a NO?
...Am I just interested? Or committed?

Personal Inventory:
How many presentations have I done in the last 90 days?
How many have I enrolled?
How many circled cat 2 or 3?
How many of the 2s and 3s bought a Pacesetter Pack?
How many Directors have I developed in the last 90 days?

Listen to this week's call one of two ways:
PODCAST - Click Here
or just click play below!

No comments:

Post a Comment