Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Value Tip of the Week: Body Satin


Hi there J

I just heard some interesting information and wanted to pass it along to you.

Did you know that the average woman loses a pint of moisture from her skin each day? 

Melaleuca’s Body Satin Body Lotion & Body Wash has a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that lock in moisture with naturally derived carbohydrates that actually mimics the skin’s own chemistry with Pentavitin technology--!  And it also has ButterSilk beads that feed your skin with a daily dose of vitamins & botanicals. 

Another great benefit is our Body Satin Bath and Shower Gels are 100% soap-free – they are made with glycerin and the lather comes from coconut oil.

I love them and they leave my skin soft & supple all day.

Thought you might enjoy those little nuggets J

Thank you again for being my customer – I appreciate you.

Talk soon,

1 comment: